log in to change your dishes, update your order or redeem rewards
Peanut Butter Chocolate Blondies
Need we say more?
What’s oozing with chunks of chocolate and peanuts, and will make your house smell like the inside of a peanut butter jar? These blondies. Snatch the recipe below.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Blondies (makes 14-16)
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup + 2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 ½ cups non-dairy milk
3 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cup flour (we used spelt)
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chunks
½ cup chopped peanuts (optional but recommended)
Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 175˙C and line a baking dish with parchment paper
- Add peanut butter and coconut sugar to a bowl and mix until combined. Add in 1 cup milk and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to the wet mixture and stir to combine. Note: Depending on the type of peanut butter you’re using, your mixture might require the extra ½ cup milk. Here’s what you’re looking for: a thick batter which is mixable. If you’re struggling to mix yours, add a couple extra tbsp of milk (up to ½ cup) until you’re able to easily stir.
- Add the chocolate chunk and peanuts to the bowl, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your lined baking dish and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the blondies comes out clean (but glossy). Let the blondies cool in the baking tray for 15 minutes before cutting into them.